Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wrap City The Basement

So that wraps up my "Meet The Team" series, I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did out here. As things like this series often do, it may prompt a "round two" down the road and there are still some people around the MEG office that may have one coming because they felt the need to publicly or privately take a stab at myself or one of my teammates. And I"m the only one allowed to do that. Beware...No one is safe.

We are getting ready to head to Chemnitz and Munich (and a mystery stop in between) for the next 4 days so I can't promise getting a blog to you every day but I will try. Our highlights from the previous weekend should be out, and I'd imagine they'll be a quick Patrick Swayze blog, but I gotta get going.

Do What You Do          Hallelujah Hollaback          ...blackhercules21...
"Everybody tried turning their backs on him, relaxed on him
tried blaming the downfall of rap on him
said it was n*ggas like me that was bad for it
with all the drugs and murder and tough trash talkin"
--Ransom- This Is The End

No comments:

Post a Comment