There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My New Toy

I've been going back and forth the past couple of days trying to decide whether or not I wanted this new iPad but as is normally the case with Apple (and it's not a bad thing if you are a "mac-person") they keep everything proprietary. So being a PC guy I've decided to take my business to Archos and get that new Tablet # 9...it's a little more condusive to what I need it for. Lightweight, portable, wi-fi, touchscreen, windows already installed etc etc etc...I'm looking forward to when it gets here and I can play with it.


And I'm only blogging about this because for $500 it's going to be attached at the hip at all times




                                                                                            "Do What You Do" --blackhercules21

1 comment:

  1. After using apple and pc products, it is true, apple once you get used to them are much less of a headache and more user friendly. I actually have never heard of this product though I figured Microsoft would have some sort of answer to the iPad. Let me know how it is buddy, even though I would personally get the iPad.

    ReplyDelete