Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mama Said Knock You Out

After fouling out of my third consecutive game and having a four hour drive home to ponder all the calls against me I began to daydream about what I would do to this referee if I ever caught him on the street. Chances are I'd say what up and probably dap him up, but that's because I've never been one to hold a grudge. I've reffed intramural games at NYU and although my motto is "let 'em play" I can understand the difficulty that comes with the territory.

What I can't understand is how you can consistently be so bad at what you do. Refs and I usually don't see eye-to-eye, whether because of my physical nature, the size advantage I have on most opponents, or the fact that they envy my good looks, but if I foul out of one more game on another host of bullshit calls Kevin Frazier will be doing a report on me

No comments:

Post a Comment