Sunday, June 21, 2009

Click Click Mr. Boone

Age: 19
Height: Six Deuce Baby
Sex: Hell Yeah Nigga
Father's Name: Umm I don't know

That one of Loc Dawg's more memorable lines in "Don't Be A Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood" but the sad part about that is...the reason it was funny is because we all know someone who hasn't met/had a relationship with their father.

Now, more than ever, my dad drives me absolutely crazy, but putting all of that aside, I'm STARTING to learn how lucky of a kid I was to have a father like Greg Boone. His schizophrenic personality, cunning business savvy and true Original Gangster status make me think he's actually the love child of Frank Lucas and Mary Boone. But that nose can only be the by-product of Cal Ramsey..so I don't know what my grandmother was doing back in '55.

In either case, he is THAT DUDE and today is his day...Happy Father's Day Big Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment