Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Don't Waste Your Life


Our game schedule has not been conducive to keeping up with my blog. It seems like every other day we're playing a game or leaving for another country. Last night we dismantled the Russian representative of the Eurochallenge. Rumor had it that they decided to sign Gerald Green and James Gist to assure victory in their last 3 Eurochallenge games. Unfortunately for whoever made that decision, it didn't pay off. There will be numerous highlights uploaded to facebook and twitter and my blog over the next couple of days, but today's blog is about wasting your life.

I came across this "news" story that had me in tears (literally laughed til I teared) but as funny as it is, a lot of people are not doing what they want with their lives. I know I always come back to how lucky I am to be doing what I love, but sometimes I'm reminded in the silliest ways. If you aren't doing what you want to be doing right now, hopefully it's just a means to an end. Goapele has a song "Closer" which is currently my ringtone because I'm getting Closer To My Dream Everyday...not wasting my life like this guy...get over that hump today





Do What You Do      Hallelujah Hollaback      ...blackhercules21...

No comments:

Post a Comment