Monday, December 28, 2009

I Was Drunk On Christmas

And by "I" I mean the guy who sings the song at the end of this blog post. We had to go beat Alba the day after Christmas so no drinks for me (until after the game).

But anyway, back to the blog...even though this picture sums up how I would have liked to spend my Christmas, I don't think my aim is good enough to hit Santa and all eight reindeer.


And I wouldn't need to because Santa is either made up or dead (blog for a later date) and Rudolph already took care of the other eight.


So I didn't kill any bucks last night (although that Turdurkey-Fried-Bacon-Bambi-Man-Steak looked pretty damn good) but you can still call me the Jagermeister aka Master Hunter (in German) for reasons I won't go into. By this point, due to the circumstances, you know my 2009 Christmas wasn't all it was chopped up to be. Knowing that going in, it's been a relief to poke fun at Christmas over the past couple of days. With this video, I realized that things can always be worse...


Do What You Do      Hallelujah Hollaback      ...blackhercules21...

2 comments:

  1. three words... Felt SOOO Bad!

    "Yeah IIIIII will be drunk when Christmas night comessss".. lmaooo

    ReplyDelete