Thursday, February 11, 2010

What I Do On My Day Off

It's not too often we get an entire free day to ourselves but every once in awhile we get a day to just hang out and chill...away from basketball. And ever since I met this kid Vincent I've had a strong desire to spend my free time with him...something about him just gravitates me in his direction. It could be the fact that he's just been unlucky in his life up until this point. The fact that he doesn't get a chance to experience a "normal" childhood, or the fact that he's one of the few people out here that really understands how much my former love for Legos/Duplos and Nintendo has translated into a affinity toward PlayMobil and SingStar.

Here are some pictures and videos of our play date...but beware, watching the video has been known to cause wetting your pants and/or difficulty looking at me with a straight face ever again.

 

  

  



Do What You Do       Hallelujah Hollaback      ...blackhercules21...

4 comments:

  1. Jason, this is sooooo funny! Your a good dude, making memories Vincent & you will always remember!

    "There is no duty we so much underrate as the duty of being happy"--Robert Louis Stevenson, Scottish author (1850-1894)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just when I think I can't be more proud of you son, you go and do something like this! I've done something right raising my two BFLs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so beautiful. Vincent is a cutie. :)
    You're such a great person, Jason! Stay as you are and keep on making an impact on the world like that.

    ReplyDelete