Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Day After Tomorrow


When it comes to "scary" movies, this global warming/cooling flick won't be tops on anyone's list...except mine. It's not because of killers or monsters or gay cowboys (quick sidenote-I think Jake Gyllenhaal is a really good actor but my friend Matt dressed up as a gay cowboy one Halloween when we were in college and it was one of the scariest things I've ever seen). This movie was scary because the entire time you are watching this "fictional" film, you are thinking to yourself "wait a minute, why can't this REALLY happen?"


So when I wake up one morning and look outside to see...<--
and then two days later (aka the day after tomorrow) I see...-->











then I freak out...how about some consistency with this weather???

No comments:

Post a Comment