So during this time of grieving for my teammate and friend, I just want to make sure that I focus on living my life and enjoying it as much as I can. Here are 24 simple ways to enjoy life according to Life Optimizer
- Enjoy your meal. Don’t just eat. Taste it and appreciate its richness.
- Learn to cook.
- Feel music and not just listen to it.
- Play music. More than just listening, playing music allows you to express yourself.
- Gather with old friends.
- Take a walk in the park.
- Go hiking.
- Read a novel.
- Find and watch a movie you like.
- Give yourself a lazy day.
- Play board games with your friends.
- Have a candle-light dinner with your spouse.
- Read a classic book.
- Exercise with friends.
- Watch funny videos.
- Play with kids.
- Have a cup of coffee.
- Get a massage.
- Go to a museum.
- Go to a theater.
- Watch sunrise.
- Take pictures.
- Browse your photo album for your treasured memories.
My thoughts and prayers are with the entire Oliver family, as it's hard for him to enjoy anything following the death of his grandfather. I pray that God gives him the strength to heal the wound that a deceased relative can leave.
Do What You Do Hallelujah Hollaback ...blackhercules21...