Sunday, November 22, 2009

That's My Shoe

Last week, my teammate Ben and I were talking about Michael Jackson.

Okay hold up let me back track...we were hanging out at this spot across the street called Monros Park. Local sports bar (darts, pool, bananawiezens) where they let us play our own music. DJ Lit was on the 1's and 2's and starting bumping some ol' MJ...which led to me asking Ben if he ever heard Ron Artest's Tribute to Michael.

After saying no, I immediately posted this song on his facebook wall. When I went to search "Ron Artest" my search engine finished my text with "Ron Artest throws Ariza's Shoe." I must have missed this on NBA.com's top ten. But in either case, the incident is not as funny as the comment...good ol' Ron being good ol' Ron



Ron Artest, on throwing Trevor Ariza’s shoe in the stands:

"Well what happened was…obviously I didn't know his shoe would come off that's the first thing conservative reporters. I didn't know his shoe was gonna come off. I don't speak to his feet so I don't know what his feet are thinking, I don't know what his toes are thinking, I don't know what he’s thinking. Then his shoe comes off and I'm like okay a shoe is not supposed to be on the basketball court without somebody standing inside of it. So I said alright, I'm just gonna buy me some time. I really didn't know whose shoe it was, but I said it has to be one of the player's shoe. As soon as I toss it off the court, not throw into the stands which some people said, it'll buy me some time. What happens is I come back down, Trevor is trying to put his shoe on and I politely hit a three in his face."

The NBA...Where Ron Artest Happens

Do What You Do      Hallelujah Hollaback      ...blackhercules21...

No comments:

Post a Comment