Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tweet Me?

Twitter me doesn't sound correct, I think it's tweet me. Whatever it is, it's all new to me and if I'm going to stay motivated to retweet or twitpic or whatever, I'm going to need some followers...if you have Twitter hit me up @blackhercules21


I'm trying to stay consistent with the blog and twitter and the facebook etc...because let's face it, my life is a lot more interesting than yours and you want to know what I'm doing the majority of the time. Stop fooling yourself.

I'm also trying to make a more concerted effort to stay in touch with a lot of you, therefore if you have a blackberry, I need your pin...we can BBM...so do what you do and hallelujah hollaback at your boy


Do What You Do      Hallelujah Hollaback      ...blackhercules21...

No comments:

Post a Comment