Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Six Signs She's Thinking Of Cheating

First, let me defend the sisterhood by saying, many, many women don't cheat. Especially when they're in happy relationships. If they're really into a guy, they are loyal-from-first-kiss. Faithfulness is hardwired into the female circuitry, like your need to cuddle and to buy shoes.

Now, the unfortunate exception: Some do. Okay, a lot do: The incidence of extramarital intercourse for women is 25 percent, and the estimate of single women who've cheated is even higher. And if a woman is going to cheat, there are surprisingly specific times when she's likely to do it.

Pay attention, because even if you're sure your woman would never stray, the urge may pop up at one of these times. Then put this advice to work, because the follow-through doesn't have to happen.


She's Turning 25 or 30 or 35 or . . .

Decade and half-decade birthdays trigger navel-gazing-figuratively, and perhaps literally. A woman asks herself, "What have I been doing for the past 5 years?" (hopefully she likes the answer)

"She'll think deeply about her love life and its direction, and if it's not going the way she planned, she might jump at the chance to correct it with an affair," says Don-David Lusterman, Ph.D., a psychologist and the author of Infidelity: A Survival Guide.

The incidence of birthday cheating triples in women who report being in unhappy relationships, according to a survey by infidelity.com.

The plan: Be there.
There are 2 nights when every straight woman wants a man in her bed: New Year's Eve and her birthday. Leave her solo and you're giving her permission—and reason—to cheat. And remember, birthday sex is about the birthday girl. Presents are good, too. Especially jewelry.
Do What You Do      Hallelujah Hollaback      ...blackhercules21...

5 comments:

  1. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheating is an act that I believe most men can not do without because of their inconsideration and lack of strength and will to keep their pants up. As a woman and someone that happens to always commit myself to my relationships, I have been heartbroken quite a few times by cheating partners but in my last relationship, I devised that I had had enough and badly needed to catch my fiance in the act. I read most articles and this name (hackingloop6 @ g m a i l . c o m) kept on coming up by ex-clients who gave awesome recommendations so I immediately reached out to them and decided to give a try to get the heavy burden of suspicion off my mind.I never knew that a phone could be hacked without having physical access with it! but cyber genius really hacked my cheating ex's phone remotely and gave me access to all his phone activities.He is a reliable and legit hacker,he handles all hacking relating issues,cheating sucks and undesirable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mujeres infieles: aventuras y relaciones sexuales / Cheating women: flings and sexual intercourse:

    https://alexanderstrauffon.blogspot.com/2007/04/historias-de-mujeres-infieles.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to MICHAEL I'm also recommending them to anyone who need help related to hacking.
    cyberlord582@gmail.com
    whatsapp or text +1 518 468 2985

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ran a new stop sign on my old street. I didn't know it was there, and the sun was coming up in a direction that blinded me when I was driving to work in August. I stopped too early, but I knew it was around that location. When I started driving again, the police officer was parked on the street across from the stop sign. I didn't want to be late for work, so I didn't want to try and explain what happened. Shortly after this incident, I moved to another city and didn't receive my court date paperwork until after the fact. I lost my ticket, and my license was suspended as a result. To cut the long story short my wife referred me to grayhathacks (she had read numerous positive testimonies about them online). I was skeptical at first. It was more like a test to hire them, I was curious to see what they would do and they exceeded my expectations. Within a few hours which seemed to be minutes they were able to erase this off my record. I was short for words with just how much they would do remotely and with the help of technology. Their hacking skills are incomparable that it's scary. Hats off to them. If you need help with any kind of hacking, you could reach out to them via email at grayhathacks@contractor.net
    Be sure to leave them a review as well I'm certain they'll impress you too.

    ReplyDelete