Saturday, January 16, 2010

You Are My Idol

Before you read this blog you need to listen to these two songs...


AND


Some of you may know where I'm going with this but for those of you that don't...allow me to explain. Some of my teammates get together and watch MTV's Jersey Shore every Friday night, (we have to wait until they go online). Before you judge me or my friends, understand that we don't watch it for anything more than the pure entertainment value it brings. But the Jersey Shore Blog is coming after next weeks season finale. This blog is also about "reality TV" but deals with a much more mainstream show. Thanks to World Star Hip Hop these two American Idol videos were brought to my attention. Usually I'm not a big "reality TV" guy. I mean, I know sometimes the "realness" appeals to people, but I know how much scripting and editing goes into each episode so I don't buy it. That coupled with the fact that most of it is not entertaining. Mo'nique turning strippers into proper ladies, or Flavor Flav finding love are two things I can do without. I feel like my life is like Big Brother and Survivor may be the easiest way to make money I've ever seen. But back to this American Idol. So I haven't watched this show since Ruben Studdard was Sorry in 2004. I also don't like the way they did my boy Spencer dirty when he went to audition. No one sings a better "chestnuts roasting on the open fire."



Luckily for those of you who don't care about the next one-hit-wonder pop star but still want all the entertainment this show has to offer, I present you the two funniest American Idol moments since William Hung's She Bangs



Are You Serious?

 

If I Could Go Back And Do It Again...I Would've Been A Singer...Actually, That's A Lie



Do What You Do      Hallelujah Hollaback      ...blackhercules21...

No comments:

Post a Comment