Thursday, January 14, 2010

Two Things You Didn't Know About Dexter


So I finished season 4 of Dexter a week or so ago and it left me mortified. Without going too deep into the plot (for my readers who want to catch up) the show is deep. It's based on an "avenger" serial killer who works for the police department as a blood splatter analyst. So basically if a guilty criminal walks free, Dexter takes justice into his own hands and kills them. But like I said, a lot deeper than that.

So...being the obsessive person I am, once I finished the show, I had to start researching it and I came across two things that I didn't know. One being cool and creepy at the same time, the other being sad and inspiring. The main character Dexter is played by Michael C. Hall. If you don't know him as Dexter then you probably don't know him at all. Yeah that rhymed. Jennifer Carpenter, who plays his foul-mouthed sister on the show was the girl who played Emily Rose aka the one who freaked out in the dressing room during White Chicks. Remember "Somebody throw Shamu back in the Ocean." Well on the show, they play brother and sister, but in real life...ummm they are married. Awkward I know.



On a more negative note, I found out that Michael C. Hall is battling cancer. The 38 year old was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma, a cancer which attacks part of the body’s immune system. Luckily, Hall is currently in remission and shooting Season 5 of Dexter...I, for one, CANNOT WAIT

Do What You Do      Hallelujah Hollaback      ...blackhercules21...

No comments:

Post a Comment