Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's The Most Wonderful Time...Of The Year


Forget Christmas, this is by far the best time of the year. No, it's not because my birthday just passed...after 21, they are not nearly as exciting. But rather because in the sports world, there is so much going on. There is only a short time period where you get highlights from important baseball games, college football, the and the NFL at the same time, and it's coming up so so soon. During the summer you're reduced to unimportant baseball and Nascar, but this is when the ESPN Ultimate Highlight is high point of my week.

We had our first game last night, and although we didn't come out with result we wanted (a more in depth description will come when I get my hands on the video highlights) there was a big win that I was apart of last night, even if it meant staying up until 5am...way to go Mark

 

I know some Cardinals fans, but am actually hoping for a LA Dodger/NY Yankees World Series because I have a teammate out here that I can surely win some money from...Let's Go NY

Do What You Do      Hallelujah Hollaback      ...blackhercules21...
Word that n*ggaz wanna murk you is in the air
A double shot of yak and the purple is in the air
And I'm not cocky, I'm confident
So when you tell me I'm the best it's a compliment

--Ja Rule, Fat Joe & Jadakiss- New York

No comments:

Post a Comment