Wednesday, September 30, 2009

And Just Like That...


He's Gone

Who is he? Brandon Thomas
Where is he? Braunschweig
Why? Sometimes it just doesn't workout

Eurobasket says it's because he's a two-guard who didn't like his role as a power forward. I say it's because he was intimidated by all the food I ate at the pregame meal. I have that affect on people sometimes. And knowing he may have to switch and guard me in practice was something he didn't want to deal with for the next 10 months. Actually, I don't know what it was but I do know it just wasn't in the stars this season.

I personally think he was a really good guy, can score the sh*t out of the ball, and will probably try to go for 40 against us when we play them on December 22nd, but he can't score if they don't get the ball over halfcourt right?

Anyway, there were questions and comments left as to why he wasn't showing up in any game highlights and I realized I never told you all that he left. And although it sucks to lose a good guy on the team, there were two very big positives that came out of it.

One being, I got his room...lemme upgrade ya...lemme lemme upgrade ya. I don't know why a new guy got a better room than me anyway...but it all ended up working out.

And two being, with a new player arriving, I get to re-open the Meet The Team series. Yessssss!!!!!

Do What You Do      Hallelujah Hollaback      ...blackhercules21...
"Yeah Let Me Upgrade Ya
U May Not Be A Model But I Can Front Page Ya
Sittin In Da Coupe Lookin Like A Racer
Top Peeled Back Like Da Skin Of A Potata"
--Lil Wayne- Upgrade

No comments:

Post a Comment