Monday, September 7, 2009

MEG Gottingen vs. New Yorker Phantoms

So like I said, Saturday's game against Hanover was a good way to start off the year. When they tried to make a run and get back in the game, the five guys on the court threw up their K1x's like the planeteers and the power was ours.
Today was a little bit tougher because we played a team from our league. A team that, on paper, is actually one of the better teams in the league this year. The New Yorker Phantoms of Braunschweig. Although they have been together a little bit longer than we have, we felt like our style of play could really mess them up. It also helps when two of their best players are currently playing for the German national team. Long story short we ended up getting the W again and finished off our first weekend on a very positive note. Over the course of the next week or so, I'll blog about some of my teammates so that you can start putting faces to names and have some idea of the kinda guys I'm "working" with.


Do What You Do          Hallelujah Hollaback          ...blackhercules21...
"I'm addicted to it, me I got to win
Over and over and over again
This quest for the paper is never gon' end
So to my competition here's the message I send"
--50 Cent- I Gotta Win

No comments:

Post a Comment