Sunday, September 27, 2009

Going To Church

Every so often a few friends of mine exchange emails about things going on in our lives from sports to politics and everything in between. Remember my "COB?"...anyway, a recent post got me thinking about how long it's been since I've been to church. I grew up going every Sunday, then when we moved up to Orange County and it got to be a hassle trying to get down to the Bronx on the weekends. We tried to find one upstate by us but never really had one that stuck. And out in Germany, I wouldn't know the first place to look. Plus we have a lot of games on Sundays so I don't even stress it.

I'll never post anything religious on here because religion is something people feel extremely strong about. I believe more people have been killed over religion than anything else in World History? In either case, I think it's more about spirituality than religion anyway. Pray to whoever you pray to and if you don't pray that's fine too. No one knows whether God is White/Black Jewish/Christian Guy/Girl or even if there is one? etc. so with that being all I'll say about that...lemme tell you what...if church was this entertaining, I'd surely be there every weekend. And I wouldn't have to go to the club on Saturday night either.




thank you "COB"


Do What You Do          Hallelujah Hollaback          ...blackhercules21...
"now, either you with me or you with me
cuz even if you against me, running with my enemies
they ain’t nothing but mini-me’s, that i created long, long ago
and they only want to cut off, my lineage like the Kennedys"
--Jay Electronica- A Prayer For Michael Vick and TI

No comments:

Post a Comment