Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Don't Google Me

Every so often I like to Google myself...I know it's corny but I like to see if anything interesting pops up...usually it's the same old Mormon Utah Utes Lineman...Bluegrass Gospel Music Group...or Mason Conrad getting bodied.

But my, how the times have changed. A google search of "Jason Boone" today will bring you to a news article of a horrific murder. I only decided to blog about this because of how disturbing it actually was.

To Paraphrase the Article...
Jason Noe Kai Chong Boon (26yrs old) was the victim of an attack which left him dead. He was tied up, gagged, beaten and eventually died by asphyxiation (from the duct tape over his mouth). The scariest part was the fact that after the three people broke in (searchin for drugs), his girlfriend had to hide in the upstairs bathroom with his three-year-old daughter. Guy Nicholas Wilson, who just got life in prison for the murder, was previously charged with 104 other convictions including kidnapping robbery and rape. The other two are serving 8 1/2- 9 year sentences.



Guy Nicholas Wilson


So after reading this article there are two things I gotta do...
1) Remove New Zealand from my Facebook "Where I Want To Travel" list
2) And never get into drugs with people that have facial tattoos.

Do What You Do          Hallelujah Hollaback          ...blackhercules21...
"One for sorrow, Two for joy
Three for girls and four for boys
Five for silver, Six for gold
Seven for a secret never to be told"
--Counting Crows-A Murder Of One

No comments:

Post a Comment