Saturday, September 19, 2009

What A Jackass

Being six hours behind, it was difficult to stay up and watch the MTV music awards the other night. By now I should have caught it, seeing as how MTV replays it more than Drake songs on Hot 97. Anyway, the story of the night was definitely that jackass Kanye West going up and disrupting Taylor Swift during her acceptance speech.

We all know he's outspoken and yeah he's ballsy but if I were a marketer for Hennessy I'd be drooling on myself right now...especially after all of these pictures surfaced...




In the week it's been since the MTV Awards, Kanye West is back to his ignorant ways, not only interrupting Taylor Swift, but also one of the most important people in the world...

...but she would exact some revenge for the both of them...

...and she ended up getting her apology...

--thank you "COB"

Do What You Do      Hallelujah Hollaback      ...blackhercules21...
"my albums top ten
and that fifteen weeks later
so that's a middle finger
for you 808 haters"
--Kanye West ft. DJ Class- I'm The Ish

No comments:

Post a Comment