Friday, September 11, 2009

G.O.A.T.???

"Everytime I hear someone say I'm the best player ever I cringe"--Michael Jordan

 Well I hope he's not reading this because, in my opinion, he is the best player to ever play. There are plenty of good articles out there arguing the other side like this one but I don't think you can compare apples and oranges the same way you can't compare someone that played in the 60's to someone that played in the 90's. Having said that, if I was a GM and had one player to pick to start a team, he'd be my pick.



So on the day he was immortalized in NBA history I just wanted to take a second and recall some of my favorite Michael Jordan memories.

Above is my favorite picture of him, the background on my desktop computer for the majority of my freshman and sophomore year. Known simply as "The Shot."

This is my favorite Michael Jordan commercial...just because we've all see the highlights and I thought this was such a clever way to market his 21st shoe...


My favorite MJ cameo would have to be the one with the other MJ on his Dangerous Album song "Jam" back in 1991

...and lastly from NBA Superstars Vol 2...my favorite highlight collection...I'm not sure if it was His Airness making the game look so easy or Patti LaBelle doing the Harlem Shake but here it is...Feels Like Another One



Do What You Do          Hallelujah Hollaback          ...blackhercules21...
"I Have To Find My Peace Cuz No One Seems To Let Me Be
False Prophets Cry Of Doom What Are The Possibilities
I Told My Brother There'll Be Problems,
Times And Tears For Fears,
We Must Live Each Day Like It's The Last"
--Michael Jackson- Jam

No comments:

Post a Comment