Monday, September 28, 2009

Sling My Box Please

We took the L this weekend in our last home scrimmage of the preseason and it sucked. The highlight video will be up at some point this week, but our thinking is this...we'd rather not get gassed up at this point. By losing we know we still have work to do, where as the team that beat us, has a little too much swag right now, and will soon find themselves in trouble. They also talk a lot of sh*t. As seen here.


I spent my entire Sunday watching Marc Sanchez come to form and Brett Favre being Brett Favre. Oh yeah, there was the team autograph signing and team BBQ too, but those are stories for another day.

Anyway, I just thought it was time to give thanks to my SLINGBOX again because it's honestly one of the best things on this Earth. After the obvious (girlfriend, family, basketball, soul food) there aren't too many things I love more than my SLINGBOX. For those of you that don't know what I"m talking about, a SLINGBOX is a device that, when hooked up to your Cable Box and Cable Modem, allows you to watch your home television on your computer.


Having this device has allowed me to watch all the important events such as The Obama Inauguration, the Australian Open, the MTV Movie Awards, and the NFL Playoffs, as well as my daily favorites, MSNBC's Morning Joe, ESPN's SportsCenter, and BET's 106 & Park. The American channels that I'm able to access through my SLINGBOX are a huge step up from the German Television I was subjected to in the past. If I had to watch another poorly dubbed episode of The King of Queens or Married with Children I may have thrown the television set through the window.



Do What You Do       Hallelujah Hollaback       ...blackhercules21...
"I'm into Real Estate, and the realest state of mind
We came from trigger play, kill a nigga for a dime
I'm tryna chill today, I got a million on my mind
Dice in my hand, one roll, I blow your mind"

--Rick Ross- Blow

No comments:

Post a Comment