Wednesday, September 16, 2009

RIP Patrick Swayze

Out of sight, out of mind...that's usually how it goes with movie stars right? Well, it just so happens that Patrick Swayze and I had a falling out back when my cousin Taryn used to make me watch Dirty Dancing every day after school for the majority of my elementary years of school.

It also turns out that Ghost was one of my favorite movies, simply because of the guy who said "GET OFF MY TRAIN"

Anyway, since then I haven't really heard/talked about Patrick Swayze that much until recently when I discovered he was battling cancer. I wouldn't have even known about it if it wasn't for my girlfriends brother Spencer getting a role in the remake of his 1984 film Red Dawn. You all better go see that by the way. Anyway, after researching the movie I realized he wasn't doing too well but heard he was still shooting his A&E Drama "The Beast" and it's definitely a show that I wanted to start watching. Since I'm waiting for Entourage to finish before I can start watching it, The Beast will have to hold me over. Here's a trailer, if you are at all interested, and at this point I guess all that's left to say is may he rest in peace.

Do What You Do          Hallelujah Hollaback          ...blackhercules21...
"Lonely rivers flow to the sea,
to the sea
to the open arms of the sea
lonely rivers sigh 'wait for me, wait for me'
I'll be coming home wait for me
"
--The Righteous Brothers- Unchained Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment